Friday, April 04, 2014

It's spring, darn it

I've been meaning to do this for a few days, but didn't mean to do it when I'm up late (for me, anyway) and wearing glasses (I don't see as well with glasses rather than contacts, particularly when I put them on later in the day). So please forgive any errors or oddities; I'll fix them tomorrow when I can see.

Stupid sleet had the audacity to hit my windshield on the way home. Now, I'm thankful we didn't get hit with the six to twelve inches of snow they got in the northernmost reaches of the state, but I'm darned tired of this. i'm on vacation in a week, and I'd like to be able to plant something outdoors, darn it.

I'm not holding my breath.

1 comment:

mrs_fooko said...

Totally Agree!!! Love the new background btw! Have a great Vacation too.